The program trains specialists of a new type who are capable of managing projects throughout their lifecycle, making effective resourcing and organizational decisions to support them, integrating innovative and investment processes, and planning a company’s overall project portfolio to achieve sustainable development.
It is an important part of the program that the students receive fundamental training in modeling projects, investment processes and risks, which lays down a good foundation for academic research and effective practical application of the academic method.
Professions that a graduate can choose
- project office manager
- project controller
- business analyst
- product manager
- project manager
- risk manager
- Project and program management
- Methods of research in management
- Business plan of a project
- Business logistics in a project management system
- Information technology in project management
- Strategic and operational controlling
Project Management Department