Alumni can professionally engage in software application, development and research, along with the use of mathematical techniques and models designed to analyze, develop and prepare decisions in all spheres of activity and subject areas. They study in depth classical mathematical disciplines, modern concepts and methods of applied and computational mathematics, mathematical modeling and data analysis techniques in various fields: economics, physics, engineering, natural science, etc.
Students pursuing the program have access to modern training laboratories, specialized foreign and domestic software, large amounts of experimental data in economics, physics, technology, engineering, etc.
Professions that a graduate can choose
- big data analyst
- data analyst
- data mining specialist
- data scientist
- Data analysis methods
- Making and using neural networks and genetic algorithms
- Data mining
- Prediction and analysis systems
- Mathematical simulation of applied tasks
- Information support for data analysis systems
- Applied tasks of non-linear dynamics
- Parallel computing software
Applied Mathematics Department