The program gives a unique opportunity to combine artistic and technological competence. Students develop their creative skills: they make artistic compositions and industrial design sketches. Senior students receive instruction in materials for, and modern techniques of, decorative crafts, and they practice in real-life tasks. Throughout the course, students explore and use image editor software programs for artwork, design and project visualization.
Professions that a graduate can choose
- jewelry and decorative object manufacture specialist (ceramics, furniture, stained glass, small plastic items, etc.).
- 3D designer
- independent designer
- designer of decorative objects in metal, wood, glass or other materials
- Decorative materials science
- Computer design
- Material-working techniques
- Design project visualization
- Industrial design
- Artwork design and production
- Sculpture and modeling
Computer Design Department