According to the educational standard, the objects of professional activity of graduates who have mastered the master's program are: innovative areas of science and technology, which include a set of technologies, means, methods and methods of human activity aimed at creating conditions for the exchange of information at a distance, its processing and storage, including technological systems and technical means that ensure reliable and high-quality transmission, reception, processing and storage of various signals, images, sounds over communication networks, systems and radio communication devices; systems and devices for satellite and radio relay communications; systems and devices of mobile radio communication; on intelligent networks and communication systems.
The specifics and the very name of the master's program are related to the high-frequency signals in the microwave frequency range that must be used to ensure a high transfer rate of a large amount of digital data. Antennas and microwave devices are significant elements of mobile communication networks, which have specific principles of activity, and mainly determine the quality indicators of communication systems.
Professions that a graduate can choose
- radio electronic engineers
- engineers-designers in communications (telecommunications)
- Information and communications systems and networks
- Satellite communication technologies, Internet and television
- Intelligent technologies in communication systems and digital television
- Antennas for communication systems
- Simulation of antennas and microwave devices in computing environments
- Microwave devices and communication lines