Dear students and employees of MIREA – Russian Technological University!
In conformity with RTU MIREA Order No. 984 of June 13, 2021 “On measures to reduce the risk of spreading a new coronavirus infection in RTU MIREA” and RTU MIREA Order No. 988 of June 17, 2021 “On additional measures to reduce the risk of spreading a new coronavirus infection in RTU MIREA”, Order No. 488 of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Russia of June 15, 2021 “On the activities of organizations under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation located in Moscow, in the situation of preventing the spread of a new coronavirus infection” from June 15 through August 31, 2021, the implementation of educational programs, including the intermediate certification and state final certification of students in educational programs, shall be carried out exclusively with the use of e-learning and distance learning technologies, and with the account of individual needs of foreign students.
The University administration strongly requests to strictly observe the following precautions:
1. In case of fever, cough, difficult breathing, stay at home and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
2. Protect the respiratory system with a medical mask. The mask should be carefully fixed on the face, tightly covering the mouth and nose, leaving no gaps.
3. Maintain social distancing in public places. Stay at least 1.5 meters away from other people.
4. Students and graduate students living in dormitories, in case of their health deterioration (headache, a slight runny nose, fever, cough or difficult breathing), should immediately inform the administration of their dormitory and consult the doctor.
5. Observe good respiratory hygiene. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the bent elbow when coughing or sneezing.
6. Wash your hands regularly with soap or an antiseptic.
The University Administration recommends that students and employees of RTU MIREA minimize leaving their places of residence (stay), and pay special attention to the importance of vaccination against COVID-19.
We hope for your understanding of the necessity to take care of yourself and other people, and we wish you all health and good mood!
S.A. Kudzh, Rector of RTU MIREA