In May, the Miss and Mr. University-2020 online beauty and talent contest started in RTU MIREA. In the first week, the finalists successfully coped with two stages of the competition:
• Self-presentation is the stage where the finalists speak about themselves and their hobbies in a video format.
• Your game intellectual contest. On May 23 and 24, there were broadcasts of games where young girls and boys answered questions on mathematics, chemistry, biology, art and history. Anyone could watch the progress of the game in the official social media community
of the project.
Upon the completion of two stages, the results of the competition were as follows:
• 1st place - Polina Klimova (Institute of Economics and Law) and Ekaterina Martynova (Institute of Cybernetics)
• 2nd place - Ekaterina Belkovskaya (Institute of Information Technologies) and Anna Ilyina (Institute of Fine Chemical Technologies named after M.V. Lomonosov)
• 3rd place - Elizaveta Golubenko (Institute for Integrated Security and Special Instrumentation) and Svetlana Vasilieva (Physics and Technology Institute)
• 4th place - Daria Khalaim (Institute of Innovative Technologies and Public Administration)
• 1st place - Dmitry Abramov (Institute for Integrated Security and Special Instrumentation)
• 2nd place - Abizha Migisho (Institute of Physics and Technology) and Daniil Chushenko (Institute of Cybernetics)
• 3rd place - Savely Komarov (Institute of Fine Chemical Technologies named after M.V. Lomonosov)
• 4th place - Ivan Kaunov (Institute of Information Technology)
There are three more competitive stages ahead. Follow the news in the official community web-sitey
of the project and Instagram account @msmruniversity.