The 15th Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference "Innovative, Information and Communication Technologies" (INFO-2018) ended on October 10. The forum was chaired by the representative of the RTU MIREA - S. U. Uvaysov, Head of the Radio-Electronic Means Design and Production Department of the Radio Engineering and Telecommunications Systems Institute.
This year the conference was held with the financial support of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (Project No. 18-07-20057).
The conference covered the following main areas:
- Fundamental problems of innovation;
- Modern technologies in the information society;
- Fundamental, search and applied research in science, technology and technology;
- Energy and energy-saving technologies;
- Antennas, microwave equipment, technology and production of electronic systems;
- Resource conservation and ecology of building materials, products and structures (organized jointly with Voronezh State Technical University).
About 200 people took part in the conference: representatives of scientific and educational institutions (rectors, vice-rectors, teachers, researchers, graduate students and students), industrial enterprises, as well as specialists from the social sphere, economy and business. The conference participants presented more than 140 reports.
The geography of the conference covers dozens of subjects of the Russian Federation from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok, as well as the countries of the CIS, Europe and Asia.
According to the results of the conference, a collection of papers was released. It will soon be uploaded to the eLibrary.ru.