In accordance with Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia No. 1402 of 11.11.2020
and Order of RTU MIREA No. 1621 of 11.11.2020 from November 13, 2020 to February 6, 2021, the implementation of all educational programs at RTU MIREA will be carried out using exclusively e-learning and distance learning technologies.
In conformity with Decree of the Mayor of Moscow No. 107 dated November 10, 2020 for students of educational institutions implementing programs of secondary vocational education, higher education using e-learning and distance learning technologies, from November 13, 2020, the possibility of using the transport application of social cards for preferential and free travel is suspended issued on the basis of decisions of the executive authorities of the city of Moscow.
The University administration strongly requests to strictly observe the following precautions:
1. In case of fever, cough, difficult breathing, stay at home and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
2. Protect the respiratory system with a medical mask. The mask should be carefully fixed on the face, tightly covering the mouth and nose, leaving no gaps.
3. Maintain social distancing in public places. Stay at least 1.5 meters away from other people.
4. Students and graduate students living in dormitories, in case of their health deterioration (headache, a slight runny nose, fever, cough or difficult breathing), should immediately inform the administration of their dormitory and consult the doctor.
5. Observe good respiratory hygiene. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your bent elbow when coughing or sneezing.
6. Wash your hands regularly with soap or an antiseptic.
The University administration recommends that students minimize leaving their places of residence (stay).
We hope for your understanding of the necessity to take care of yourself and other people, and we wish you all health and good mood!