International scientific and educational cooperation is the most important component of the general development strategy of the University. This activity is carried out within programs of cooperation with leading foreign higher education institutions by the implementation of joint research work, holding of conferences and practical seminars, exchange of teaching staff and development of students’ mobility.
At present the University has close links with more than 40 universities, institutes, schools and companies from 27 countries.
The University is a member of the international associations:
• Top Industrial Managers for Europe Association;
• Association of Sino-Russian Technical Universities;
• International Association of Universities;
• European Association of Research Managers and Administrators;
• University League of Collective Security Treaty Organization.
Within the international scientific cooperation there are created joint educational and scientific departments, joint scientific research is carried out at the University.
One of the key directions of the international cooperation is the development of academic mobility:
• development and realization of joint educational programs directed at providing students with the possibility of training at foreign higher education institutions, and also obtaining two diplomas — of RTU MIREA and of a foreign partner university;
• leading professors and teachers’ exchange with foreign partner higher education institutions for the purpose of lecturing, holding master classes, and participating in joint scientific research.