RTU MIREA signed a Cooperation Agreement with the Dagestan State Technical University
Stanislav Alekseevich Kudzh, Rector of the Russian Technological University, and Nurmagomed Saipulaevich Surakatov, Rector of the Dagestan State Technical University, signed an Agreement on Comprehensive Partnership and Cooperation in order to use the potential of the universities to develop research, technical, personnel and economic spheres, including high-tech production, and stimulate innovative activities in the Russian economy.
The University cooperation includes:
- participation in joint research, programs, and projects;
- participation in all-Russian and regional events, including seminars, conferences, exhibitions and competitions;
- assistance in the training of highly qualified specialists and highly qualified personnel;
- preparation of proposals for the development and implementation of legislative initiatives; activities, projects and programs;
- preparation of joint research, information and analytical publications (monographs), publications, articles;
- joint conferences, meetings and other events.
University leaders also agreed to hold meetings at least once a year to discuss a wide range of issues.