Students of full-time budgetary education have the right to a Muscovite social card (student card) which allows them to travel by:
• ground urban transport of the city of Moscow;
• Moscow Metro;
• suburban electric trains.
To get a Muscovite social card (student card), a student shall:
1. Print out from the RTU MIREA website the consent form for the processing of student's personal data, fill it out with a blue ballpoint pen.
2. Submit the Consent to the StudOffice in room A-158. A student must have an identity document, as well as a student card extended for the current academic year.
3. Wait until the student's data appears in the Moscow Register of Students.
4. Fill out an application for the production of a student's social card in one of the Multifunctional centers in Moscow. A student must have an identity document with him/her, as well as a student card extended for the current academic year.
5. Receive a ready to use student's social card in the same Multifunctional Center, where the application for its production was submitted.