Social support for students and graduate students of the University carried out with the Federal budget funds allocated for:
• scholarships in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation;
• payment of personal scholarships;
• provision of assistance to undergraduate and graduate students in need;
• organization of cultural, physical culture and health promotion;
• payment of an annual allowance for the purchase of educational literature and writing materials to students who are orphans and children left without parental care;
• payment of monetary compensations for travel privilege fare on city public transport to students who are orphans and children left without parental care;
• payment of monetary compensation for the purchase of food, clothing, footwear, inventory, textbooks, to students-orphans and children left without parental care and other persons who are fully supported by the state;
• payment of monetary compensation to graduates-orphans and children left without parental care.
Social support for students is also carried out with the funds of the Moscow Government budget and other sources allocated for the payment of scholarships.
Moreover, social support for students of higher educational institutions is provided in the form of benefits established both at the federal level (Federal Law “On Higher and Postgraduate Professional Education”, Article 16) and by the Moscow Government.