Students receive theoretical instruction and practical training in designing, programming, controlling and operating devices, complexes, systems and networks, including the use of intellectual processing methods.
Students have access to modern tools and systems of computer-aided design and smart data processing tools, including some developed at the university. The training program is adapted to potential employers’ needs.
Alumni can be employed as
- hardware and network project manager
- senior microprocessor engineer
- senior system-on-a-chip engineer
- Intelligent analysis and synthesis tools for info-communication systems
- Computing device and system architecture
- Automated programming tools for system-on-a-chip design
- Verification of software and hardware projects in CAD systems
- Device and system design technology
- Development of digital devices based on programmable logic integrated circuits
- Methods of designing digital devices forming part of info-communication systems
- Monitoring and diagnostics of digital devices in info-communication systems
Computer Engineering Department