Ensuring the reliability and quality of electronic devices based on mathematical modeling and modern computer technologies at all stages of the life cycle is a primary task to be achieved in managing the competitiveness of products, enterprises, industries, and the country as a whole. The competencies of the master's degree holders are based on theoretical knowledge and training in mathematical modeling, automation systems for reliable design, quality management, standardization, metrology, personnel management, quality management and certification systems, and research activities.
In training graduates of this program, special attention is given to the methodology aimed to ensure reliability and quality of development and production, the understanding of philosophical and commodity concept of quality, quality management methods which have proven to be best practices in Russia and in the world, to the principles of a systematic approach to quality assurance, quality management systems, accreditation of test centers and laboratories. Graduates of the master's program are competitive specialists who are in demand on the labor market and who rank high and hold top positions in research, design, technological, production, organizational and management structure of companies, enterprises and industrial organizations, as well as science and research, and educational institutions.
Alumni can be employed as
- engineers for testing and certification of electronic devices
- heads of quality control department
- Project Managers
- Standardization and quality assurance and certification of electronic devices
- Project management
- Fundamentals of quality management of electronic means
- Quality management systems
- Technologies for the development of documents on standardization
- Controlling Information support of the product life cycle
- Metrological assurance of the quality of electronic means
- Production management of organizations of the radio-electronic complex Economics and financial support of quality management
• Department of Quality Management and Certification
• Specialized Department No. 339 - Radio-electronic systems for special purposes