This bachelors’ program allows to get profound knowledge and practical skills in the field of info-communication technologies and communications, which is necessary for the successful operation of modern telecommunication equipment and the implementation of promising solutions.
This program covers theoretical issues of radio engineering, principles of design and creation of local and distributed data transmission systems, wired and wireless communication systems, provision of network services, systems and protocols of signaling information, as well as legal regulation in communication networks are studied.
During the training course, students study modern tools for modeling and calculating radio technical devices, software-defined radio systems and other promising telecommunication technologies under the guidance of certified trainers and instructors from international academies of the major IT manufacturers.
The program and specialization determine the training methods for the students, whose further activities will be devoted to the development, implementation and operation of innovative services for users of mobile communication systems.
Alumni can be employed as
- telecommunications engineer
- IT department manager
- System Administrator
- network engineer
- leading specialist of IT department
- technical support specialist
- IT pre-sales engineer
- Fundamentals of communication theory
- Open systems
- Digital and satellite TV
- Metrology and radio measurements
- Network information technology
- Metrology, standardization and certification
- Metrology and electro-radio measurements in telecommunication systems
- Mobile communication systems
- Basics of television
- Fiber optic communication systems
- Electromagnetic fields and waves
- Antenna feeder devices in mobile communication systems
- Fundamentals of building info-communication systems and networks